heritage consultant / architecture graduate
Tim joined Archifact – architecture & conservation limited in 2015 after gaining his Master of Architecture (Professional) and Bachelor of Architectural Studies Degrees from the University of Auckland. Tim adds to his passion over 7 years’ experience in this specialist field.
Tim is a Graduate Member of the New Zealand Institute of Architects and a Committee Member of the Auckland Branch of the NZIA (Heritage Portfolio). He is a member of ICOMOS New Zealand and a member of Heritage New Zealand.
2015 – current
- Wellington Town Hall (WCC listed heritage place, HNZ Cat. I place) – Conservation Plan; Heritage Impact Assessment; Specifications and Conservation Methodologies; High definition 3-D Laser Scanning and CAD drawing; Ongoing conservation consultation (for seismic strengthening and building upgrade works)
- MOTAT Pumphouse Building (Auckland Council Cat. A heritage place, HNZ Cat. 1 place), Auckland – High definition 3-D Laser Scan and CAD/Revit outputs, Condition and Defects Remediation Survey, Cyclical Maintenance Planning, Conservation Repair Methodologies
- Bowen Campus (Bowen State Building and Charles Fergusson Building), Wellington – Archival Recording and Conservation and Heritage Report
- Old Government House (Auckland Council Cat. A heritage place, HNZ Cat. 1 place) – High‑definition 3-D Laser Scanning and CAD drawing
- Yozin Winery, Auckland – Design and Documentation, 3-D Laser Scanning and CAD/Revit outputs
- 5 O’Connell Street, Auckland – Seismic strengthening, construction observation and administration
- Plan Change 82 – on behalf of The University of Auckland prepare evidence and attend hearing, Auckland, NZ
- Conservation Plans – numerous sites throughout NZ
- Heritage Assessments – numerous sites throughout NZ
- Special Character and Streetscape Assessments – numerous sites throughout NZ