Veronica has been working in heritage conservation since 2005 when she first joined Archifact – architecture & conservation ltd as an architecture graduate after gaining her Bachelor of Architectural Studies Degree from Unitec, Auckland. Veronica went on to gain experience as a heritage officer for the Auckland City Council and then the newly formed Auckland Council. She has recently returned to New Zealand after working on a variety of high profile and complex sites, primarily in London and the south-east of England.
During her time in the UK she gained a Master of Architecture Degree at the University of Westminster, London, UK. Veronica’s experience straddles design, planning and heritage consultancy through all stages of an architectural project. She is adept at understanding the commercial imperatives of development and design in order to balance them effectively with the statutory requirements of the interdisciplinary historic environment.
2005 – current
- Lopdell House, Titirangi, Auckland – Conservation Plan
- Historic Landscape Management Policy – Auckland City Council
- Portcullis House streetscape security, Westminster, London, UK
- Abbey Mills Pumping Station – Conservation Management Plan, Newman, UK
- Baptist Union Headquarters, Camden, London, UK
- Former St Martins Central School of Design, Camden, London, UK
- Ladbroke Gardens, Kensington, London, UK
- Tilbury Port, Essex, UK
- Convoys Wharf, Lewisham, UK
- Plan Change 78 – Consultation and Expert Evidence – Auckland, NZ
- Wellington City PDP – Consultation and Expert Evidence, Wellington, NZ